01. There's nothing cuter than when Ike sits down next to you, gazes up at you with his giant brown eyes... and farts.
02. This is last weekend's lesson, but because I like you, I'll share anyway: it is possible to throw a baby shower for couples that doesn't make the guys want to gauge their eyes out. The secret: no games, serve beer (we chose craft beer with some kind of baby-related-ish name), pizza, and a mocktail for the mom-to-be), and leave the presents at the door. Proceed like any other party. Maybe play the N Sync Pandora station.
03. March is apparently Minnesota's snowiest month. I learned this from the beer expert at the nicest liquor store ever... so it must be true. No, I don't want to talk about it. The snow, not the liquor store. We can definitely talk about the liquor store if you want.
04. Meeting a lot of bloggers at the same time is sort of terrifying. As a side note, I don't think I had heard the words "bloglovin" or "google friend connect" out loud until this weekend. Try saying them out loud. It's weird, right?
05. The following ingredients make an amazing cocktail: white pepper, lavender, chamomile infused vodka, ginger beer and lemon bitters. It's called the raven, and you should come visit me and we can order it at Birdhouse.
06. RELATED: Moving somewhere with tons of restaurants sounded really amazing... until it became a full time job trying to keep up with all the places I want to eat. It's so intensive that I have to use an app. Life is hard.