01. All you need is love, a tandem bicycle, and a wedding ceremony full of people singing "all you need is love".
02. There is absolutely no point of spending any time on your hair when you're in South Louisiana. None.
03. Five wedding cakes are better than one.
04. The Carols might be camping this year, our greatest adventure to date.
05. The super moon is best seen out a moonroof while listening to nineties rap.
My new friend Joy and I both happened to write "weekend lessons" posts last week. We're pretty sure it should be A Thing. Did you learn anything good this weekend?